Third Sector Support Wales is a network of support organisations for the whole of the third sector in Wales. It consists of the 19 local and regional support bodies across Wales, the County Voluntary Councils (CVCs) and the national support body, Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA).
We work with citizens, volunteers and third sector groups to identify and address what matters to them. Our core activities to strengthen the third sector and volunteering focus on:
- Enabling and supporting
- Being a catalyst
- Engaging and influencing
To achieve our shared goal we collaborate with other key partners across the third sector, the public sector, business, research and funders.
We have four pillars of activity that make up our universal offer, these are:
- Good governance
- Sustainable funding
- Engagement and influencing
“The third sector has always been at the heart of positive change and with our current challenging climate, the roles of our diverse organisations have become more important than ever. We must stand up for others and support one another to continue to achieve.”
@WCVACymru #gofod3Jane Hutt, Deputy Minister and Chief Whip
Our work is broadly focused on the common themes of:
- Information and advice
- Learning and development
- Networking and communication
- Shaping, influencing and building the social capital and resilience of the sector
- Raising the profile of the sector
Why choose Knowledge Hub?
Knowledge Hub is a place where you can learn and connect with others just like you across the third sector. Knowledge Hub provides a range of digital information and learning resources to help you:
- Keep up to date with current thinking
- Enhance your skills and expertise
- Connect with people like you and experts to network with
- Share what works with others
- Network and collaborate with peers
Register for free today.